Friday, August 21, 2015

The bigger picture – The error in my breathing rhythm

I woke up this morning, and I realised my feet hurt.
I woke up and I realised my toes carry distinctively shaped callus of dead skin.
I realised I needed to undo my shoelaces. I realised I tie my sneakers too tight.
I woke up and I remembered I could do without shoelaces.

Just yesterday, it felt like my spirit drifts to emulate gentleness of a stream.
And yet, my feet are stumble and I’m falling apart.
Of course, I smile and continue to probe the minds of stimulating societies every day.
Now I have learnt; so much depends upon my ability to inhale.
So much relies on my decision to confidently stand up and decline.
So much depends upon the art of letting go, and a whole lot on my intuition relating to indistinct quitting.

I woke up this morning, and I realised I needed to change my story.
I woke up and I realised this cannot be my story.
I woke up and I remembered my story is different.

Yes, the sentiment to flip feminine fellas askew is common.
But, I have defined and seamlessly managed the most dreadful pains espoused by my heart.
How have you?
On a normal day, I walk on parallel and ultimately conflicting paths throughout.
Where have you been?
There’s something wrong with all of us. At least my qualms exist in the past.

I woke up this morning, and I realised my life begins today.
I woke up and I realised I’m unclear of your story nor are you an expert in mine.
I woke up and I remembered only I can undo my bondages.

I woke up and I remembered my story is different.

Happy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment