Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Couldn't have been love...

So many times, he’d say “I’ll be right back...”
I believed him, and with that look in his eyes I felt his truth

He promised me something, leaving me with a guarantee, certainty and his word
Tightly knotted with his, my heart felt the honesty in his voice
He never lied, he loved me
He loved me, I knew it
I knew him and I loved him

I watched him care for me always
He nurtured me, kissed me and splurged on me

He did things to my body and my mind would blast of ecstasy
His touches, kisses and love making tactics blew my every part
I could have never been ice, he melted me every time

He was mine and I was his
We shared not only t-shirts and secrets
We shared the sheets, cups and sweets
We shared a dime, our families and styles
I gave him my heart, I swear I had his

I walked the streets with joy
The love I got at home could catch me when I fall
I had eyes looking at me all the time with jealous minds and envious bitches eyeing shine
I thought they were jealous,
Then I heard a word; he hadn’t said things, he’d done things, I see
My sandcastle had collapsed, you see

This was a lie; he and I were a lifetime
We were more than just lust

My peace threatened to flee
NO! This was NOT the day
What were they doing to me? Breaking me?
The golden thread connecting his love to my heart a figment?
This was a lie; jealous minds and envious whores had spotted my shine

Because he loved me, he had to know
Good old us, were to deal with this; together
Mama, NO! He dealt with me, the way daddy dealt with you

Old memories emerged with shocking incidents, he was abusing me
He dealt with me, I could not believe

He’d mistaken strangles for stroking my throat
Coiled up in the same bed we’d lay in when he loved me, my ribs were in pain.
Today, he was hurting me, had he lost his magic?

Mama, he was NOT loving me, love had left our temple and it had dumped his sight
My screams cannot be heard unlike when I moan with him inside me
But, I had to ask him. Jealous minds and envious whores were denting us
But his punches were messing me

I see all we are had never been, his love had cost me a tooth,
And this way, I had never been free

In my face he’d set his footprint,
Then I knew he’d never loved me, he wanted to see me broken
My teardrops had built up streams, finding sanctuary on my scars
The most beautiful butterfly in my heart had died

As I looked up, I saw no glitter not even a star,
I saw a man whose expression was confronted by guilt
His penis had betrayed him; hence my love saw the door.

Happy read!

No comments:

Post a Comment