Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Doing him...

Naked, skinny, sticky me on top of his white chocolate skin
I lied and said I will be quick.  I said I will not be going in.
But I found myself deep inside him.

Intending to draw where he stands, I locked my eyes in his.
His lips found a way to mine.
Maybe he bit me, I don’t recall.

While he moaned, I felt his hands searching my body. I growled.
We wanted something. We were about to share.

Scars on my back grew, a sign that he receives my gift.
He cried in ecstasy.
I held close his diminutive round bun, preventing resistance from his part.
He pushed. I thrust. He screamed. I went harder.

It’s coming, he said.
Then receive me, I whispered
My pace picked up while my fore-waist fought his manly hands.
I am not hurting him. I love him.

I felt he was hungry. I had to feed him.
I released my whole inside him
Baby, I love you. Baby, I love you.
At least, I am showed him.
I thrust even harder, going even faster.
I am not myself, I am his.  

My part wholly inside him, his body went rigid.
He was still breathing. So, he was alive.
Like ice, he melted and I died on top of him.

Happy read!

1 comment: